- About Us
Here at JUICE GIRL we PROMISE to keep it simple.
- We PROMISE to pack our cold pressed organic juices, our smoothies and our salads and
- sandwiches with obscene amounts of vitamins and nutrients and proteins.
- We PROMISE you can pronounce everything on our labels.
- We PROMISE not to take ourselves too seriously.
- We PROMISE that every single one of our ingredients is a good thing.
Because we believe that ONE GOOD THING can lead to another...
Our Mission Statement
Creating fresh, local, delicious and nutritious food for all, regardless of age, gender (not just for girls!!), dietary restrictions or lack thereof, in an inviting, comfortable environment offering the highest degree of hospitality and authenticity. We (the juice girls) want you to make you happy. We want you to love what you purchase and to enjoy the experience of being in our shop. We want you to feel welcome and to know how much we appreciate your business. If something is not right, if you are not happy, if something has disappointed you or not met your expectations- please let us know. Ask to speak to us, the owners, (Melora or Karen), ask for the manager on duty, or send us an email at email@example.com. We promise that your satisfaction with your experience at Juice Girl is a top priority for us. So if it was not right- please let us fix it. Likewise if your experience was positive or even exceeded your expectations, we never mind hearing that!!
Want to get in touch?
45 Camino Alto, Ste. 104
Mill Valley, CA 94941